Audio NCT 127 - Punch (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LIVE REACTION:

  1. The effects at the very beginning scared me! LOL
  2. But I kinda like the retro arcade feel.
  3. But it gets annoying once the chanting starts.
  4. Was that really the chorus???
  5. Ok, vocal line about to save us with this breakdown.
  6. The climax was good.
OK so the songs over... and I didn't really like it :umjicry: Like I said, the arcade feel was cool at the beginning but when they kept bringing it back for the verses, it got annoying really fast plus the chorus didn't really do anything for me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread