Teaser NCT 127 'Wakey-Wakey' Teaser (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wakey wakey, it's

14041


(only 90s kids will understand :yolk:)
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
When you didn't know there was another thread already :yolk:
I was about to merge it when @Vikki stole it :chickill:
(ps: vik, check your disc I need a second opinion on something)
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm, the teaser don’t make me go wow tbh. Don’t like the instrumental and the look ain’t nothing new. Only good thing is black hair taeyong.

I’ll wait and see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread