eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 4 June 2021 #1 Reactions: QueenB, Ahsoka and Darkseid
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 4 June 2021 #2 @NCTzen Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 4 June 2021 #3 I'm sorry I ever doubted you NCTPop, it's so good Reactions: Ahsoka and eclipsoul
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 4 June 2021 #4 It's been uploaded on 3 channels lmao. Reactions: eclipsoul and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 June 2021 #5 Holy crap I was not expecting the drop, but I love it Reactions: eclipsoul and Darkseid
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 June 2021 #6 Terrible like usual
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 June 2021 #7 I rarely like an NCT release, but this is a bop. Reactions: eclipsoul