- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Jisung got a good shot in the beginning, but that's itI honestly loved everything about this. It was so good. I can't wait to see them perform this. Also I looooove that the final formation spells NCT. And most boys got to shine too and it wasn't just Taeyong and Mark like the teaser image suggested so I'm REALLY happy about that.
I'd have to watch it another 10 times before I see who did and didn't have a centre position though. I'm just glad we saw many different faces in the centre. I was especially happy and shocked when I saw WinWin and Johnny in the centre. I thought those two would be the ones with the least screen time like usual. I think upon first time the only members I actually didn't see at were the Dreamies minus Jaemin. Did I just miss them or were they really not in this? I didn't even see Jisung and he's one of the best dancers so I would have expected to see him in the centre.
Jisung got a good shot in the beginning, but that's it
Jeno had a lot of screen & center time
Chenle had crumbs, aka quite a long shots where you could see him behind/next to the center
Renjun had like a fraction of a second solo shot
Haechan had..... next to nothing
Mostly I'm happy that the WayV kids got screentime (more than just Lucas & Ten anyways)
I honestly loved everything about this. It was so good. I can't wait to see them perform this. Also I looooove that the final formation spells NCT. And most boys got to shine too and it wasn't just Taeyong and Mark like the teaser image suggested so I'm REALLY happy about that.
I'd have to watch it another 10 times before I see who did and didn't have a centre position though. I'm just glad we saw many different faces in the centre. I was especially happy and shocked when I saw WinWin and Johnny in the centre. I thought those two would be the ones with the least screen time like usual. I think upon first time the only members I actually didn't see at were the Dreamies minus Jaemin. Did I just miss them or were they really not in this? I didn't even see Jisung and he's one of the best dancers so I would have expected to see him in the centre.