NCT 21 members still :o (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love nct for the expanding members i wonder if any members will ever leave tbh
like will they leave in there 30s?
cause imagine joining when ur 14 {jisung} and leaving when 30 xD
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
TBH I think the whole concept of NCT was designed so the members would be more disposable...
I think sm will hold onto the current line up [the originals not members like lucas]
as we now know with other groups when one member leaves it like [to koreans] saying the group isnt stable
so i think members will hit a certain age or a certain point in solo career when sm will let them leave

I think there a set amount members who i think will be allowed to leave early

[taeyong mark jeno jaemin chenle johnny some others to lazy to think]
because they are all able to stand alone on other work
Taeyong & Mark will prob be more pushed for solo idol work
Chenle will be the lay of nct lets be honest
Jeno & Jaemin will be pushed hard into the tv world [well they already are but more]
Johnny is already more known as mc radio host etc over being in nct i feel
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think sm will hold onto the current line up [the originals not members like lucas]
as we now know with other groups when one member leaves it like [to koreans] saying the group isnt stable
so i think members will hit a certain age or a certain point in solo career when sm will let them leave

I think there a set amount members who i think will be allowed to leave early

[taeyong mark jeno jaemin chenle johnny some others to lazy to think]
because they are all able to stand alone on other work
Taeyong & Mark will prob be more pushed for solo idol work
Chenle will be the lay of nct lets be honest
Jeno & Jaemin will be pushed hard into the tv world [well they already are but more]
Johnny is already more known as mc radio host etc over being in nct i feel
I don't think any member of NCT will leave while they're still under contract with SM, I think the only way for a member to leave would be to leave the company.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think any member of NCT will leave while they're still under contract with SM, I think the only way for a member to leave would be to leave the company.
I think it possible as i see nct as a brand
and when the members getting a bit on the older side [after military]
i feel like nct will got into it second stage where members will take over more places like tv etc
as sm will start pushing the newer units
nct will be on every tv show every magazine radio etc

and people wont be able to get mad as they wont be the same member xD

I dont think members will ever officially leave nct the group but more leave there units into the nonactive nct u xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread