NCT bias????? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
mine used to be a really simple Winwin, but now Chenle and Renjun are climbing up the list fast and Ten just appeared out of nowhere and I don’t know which member’s badge I should get rip.

Hbu?



Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess my solid number 1s are Jungwoo and Xiaojun

But I love Taeyoung, Jeno, Ten, Jaemin, and Doyoung a lot as well

Basically I'm a mess
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ten, Doyoung & Haechan..
always been these three..
Yuta floats about here and there...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and mysteric

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It is a bit messy but...

Chenle, Yangyang, Kun and Ten

I love this family! Ten the newest addition has successful established himself as Kun's eldest child, despite being only 2 months younger than him!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Taeyong :sj_weary: The moment I saw his face I knew :maheart: will never love someone more in nct
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and mysteric

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taeyong of course
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Taeyong baby :pepecry1:I love your face so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Sory
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My bias in NCT is WinWin and Mark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread