Performance NCT DoJaeJung - Perfume + Encore - Music Bank 23.04.28 (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I love this new unit so much. It's crazy how they were chosen to be the first subunit away from the major subunits. Doyoung has been literally wrecking me from all angles.
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I love this new unit so much. It's crazy how they were chosen to be the first subunit away from the major subunits. Doyoung has been literally wrecking me from all angles.
Fr, they've really been killing it and I like the way the smaller size of the group helps let their personalities shine. I love seeing jaehyun be so mischievous and each of them being forced to step up and participate instead of sitting back and letting a chatty person like Johnny or a leader like TY handle all the duties.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread