@NCT Dream
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,983 Reactions Received 13,698 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,605 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 9 July 2025 #1 @NCT Dream Reactions: Ahsoka, The_LastRomeo and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,151 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 9 July 2025 #2 I gave it a listen and it's not bad
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 15 July 2025 #3 I like it!
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,522 Reactions Received 18,206 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,452 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 July 2025 #4 I think I liked Chiller more. I'm still listening to the album, though, and so far, the B sides are more enjoyable to me than either title.
I think I liked Chiller more. I'm still listening to the album, though, and so far, the B sides are more enjoyable to me than either title.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 18 July 2025 #5 First thought about the mv: huh? Halfway through: aww this is cute At the very end: huh?