New MV NCT Dream ‘CHILLER’ MV (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,698
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There are parts I like and parts that I don’t like. All in all, I don’t know. :side_eye:
My exact thoughts. It may be a grower on me :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,210
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's fine. It's not as immediately catchy as some of their other songs, but it's not bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread