News NCT DREAM has been now confirmed Permanent! (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's double for me. I love it that they're a fixed unit but basically Dreamzens were so disgusting towards 127zens and their spamming was so annoying. So basically they're enabled in their behavior.
Meanwhile there are people making disgusting posts about Taeyong and despite multiple mass-emailing events we have not received a single word.
SM has weird priorities
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wasn’t expecting this at all. I thought that the graduational idea was not going to work out, but I never thought SM would add Mark back. I’m so happy about this!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread