- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Koreaboo posted an article saying that SM has confirmed a comeback at the end of july!
has this already been posted? I got excited and didn't check 😂...thread stealer...
Yeah, I posted it a few hours ago!has this already been posted? I got excited and didn't check 😂
well oops 😂Yeah, I posted it a few hours ago!
Y'know, this is good enough news to have the whole first page covered with just this, so I don't actually mind!well oops 😂
We should shout it from roof topsY'know, this is good enough news to have the whole first page covered with just this, so I don't actually mind!
That sounds like an excellent idea... I'll bring a megaphone!We should shout it from roof tops![]()
I'll see if I can buy a signThat sounds like an excellent idea... I'll bring a megaphone!