News NCT Dream is getting cancelled on TWT (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I find it funny how people are just now realizing Sm mistreats foreign idols
It's been happening for years
I think most fans are well aware how SM treats their foreign idols, but they’re getting even more blatant with it, hence the outrage
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
some people are so touchy it sad...
he isnt black and they talking about his hair get over it
sorry but ive messed around with my friends hair doesnt mean im insulting there entire race sorry but i cba with this community online if there going be this touchy
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've mostly seen people just wanting to educate them rather than cancel. Its understood that this is not something well known in Korea which is why people are wanting to educate them.

I don't get why people are so offended by people wanting to do this though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread