NCT DREAM new members will all be vocalist? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
After watching NO.1 where renjun had literally nearly all the lines
it shows even though i love chenle he as strong vocalist compared to renjun and haechan
Chenle will be the only remaining vocalist after 2000 line graduates

I honestly hope sm go vocalist heavy this time round instead of rapper heavy with [ 4 rapper to 3 vocalist]
specially when chenle will graduate only in 2021 they need to debut a strong vocalist line within dream

plus nct has to many rappers xD ​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If you wantched no.1, you would also see that Chenle didn't actually fall behind Renjun much. Chenle had about as much lines as Renjun did.

Renjun's lines were basically all sang while he stood still, but Chenle was dancing through his lines. During the chorus and the dudududu part, Chenle's voice was also heard much louder.

I think Chenle and Renjun are pretty equal.

But I don't think they will all be vocalists. After this year, Jisung and Chenle will be the only ones left in Dream and they need new members of all kinds! I think it will have like 1 rapper and 1 dancer in there aswell.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If you wantched no.1, you would also see that Chenle didn't actually fall behind Renjun much. Chenle had about as much lines as Renjun did.

Renjun's lines were basically all sang while he stood still, but Chenle was dancing through his lines. During the chorus and the dudududu part, Chenle's voice was also heard much louder.

I think Chenle and Renjun are pretty equal.

But I don't think they will all be vocalists. After this year, Jisung and Chenle will be the only ones left in Dream and they need new members of all kinds! I think it will have like 1 rapper and 1 dancer in there aswell.
I did watch i more went of renjun vocals are way stronger in my opinion and haechans is the strongest in dream altogther

but either way even if chenle is the best vocalist of nct or not jisung cant sing like mark,jaemin & jeno can so he cant support dream at all in that way plus i see sm giving way more lines to jisung in the future rap wise i dont think they will bring in another dancer until jisung graduates either tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread