Found NCT Jaehyun & MissA Jia FOR TRADE (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm willing to trade them for any of these cards and might consider other trades-I would keep Jia if I don't see a trade I like for her.

High Priority:
4minute Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon
EXO’s Xiumin, Tao, D.O, Lay, Sehun
Sunmi 2,3,5
SHINee Key, Jonghyun, and Minho
Gfriend Eunha, Sowon, SinB, Umji, Yerin
Red Velvet Wendy, Seulgi, Joy
Dreamcatcher Jiu, Yoohyeon, Handong, Siyeon, SuA
Girlsday Sojin, Minah, Hyeri, Jisun, Jiiin, Jihye
f(x) Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria

Low Priority:
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Itzy
Any Miss A

I'll ONLY trade Jia for HIGH PRIORTIY cards. Jaehyun I'm more lenient with... <.<

Miss A Jia HaS BEEN TRADED
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
would you take heize 4, wanna one gualin, nuest minhyun, or svt hoshi and the8 for jaehyun :nayeonisdone:
Sadly no I'm trying to get rid of my guy groups
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread