NCT needs 7 members to be the biggest group [kpop] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As NCT only has 21 members [including wayv]
They need 7 more members to be bigger than A Peace was at debut with 27 members
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
damn thats a lot of peopleXD I already had a hard time learning NCT!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
damn thats a lot of peopleXD I already had a hard time learning NCT!
well if nct was Apeace and was one group it clearly possible as they only disappeared last year
but there units so most people who stan nct prob could tell you all there names but couldnt go into details for units they dont stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well they better hurry up :nekopout: I haven’t had someone new to look at in forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Well they better hurry up :nekopout: I haven’t had someone new to look at in forever
What needs to happen...
new dreamies
new unit for ex dreamies..
new unit for different country

if this doesnt happen i will fight sm
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What needs to happen...
new dreamies
new unit for ex dreamies..
new unit for different country

NEW PRETTY FACES
if this doesnt happen i will fight sm
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
my needs are more important xD
all the dreamies will be pretty lets be honnest
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wasn't NCT going to expand in different countries like the 48 group system?
they already have with
wayv = china
nct 127 debut in america

but yes they have hinted for more countries
[the members as that as official as we can gets atm]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
my needs are more important xD
all the dreamies will be pretty lets be honnest
But just being pretty isn’t enough! If I stan end every idol that was pretty I wouldn’t have time for any of them I need a real stunner!!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
But just being pretty isn’t enough! If I stan end every idol that was pretty I wouldn’t have time for any of them I need a real stunner!!!!
if I was 100% truthful I think dream is going to end up being visual focus due to it being the building unit for future units, these are the members sm wants to be popular for no reason apart from visuals as we know sm doesn't give them much of comebacks as dream most successful as this comeback with there most popular member who so happens to a visual (jaemin ) as let's be honest drram had a weird boast when he returned
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if I was 100% truthful I think dream is going to end up being visual focus due to it being the building unit for future units, these are the members sm wants to be popular for no reason apart from visuals as we know sm doesn't give them much of comebacks as dream most successful as this comeback with there most popular member who so happens to a visual (jaemin ) as let's be honest drram had a weird boast when he returned
:pandahappy: oh that sounds nice :lovelycooky: so exciting
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread