Nct new hair colours (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i just want jaehyun to have black hair
but i guess i can settle for taeyong with black
i saw him and mark’s update on instagram and was in shock over how good he looked
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm they aren’t done with their tour so a comeback would surprised me. But I’m sure hoping it is for the yearbook. It’s been longtime overdue, we are almost in March damnit:nosejoo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laursynct

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Taeyong looks like a GROWN ASS MAN with black hair! Also just noticed that Jungwoo kinda looks like V from his side profile...

If we don't get the 2019 yearbook soon... well, I won't incriminate myself by writing about what I'll do here...

Also if SM are pussies and don't make Xiao Jun, Hendery & Yangyang fully fledged NCT members, I'm gonna cut a bitch, I swear to God!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taeyong looks like a GROWN ASS MAN with black hair! Also just noticed that Jungwoo kinda looks like V from his side profile...

If we don't get the 2019 yearbook soon... well, I won't incriminate myself by writing about what I'll do here...

Also if SM are pussies and don't make Xiao Jun, Hendery & Yangyang fully fledged NCT members, I'm gonna cut a bitch, I swear to God!
Jungwoo does I just noticed it and I hope they do make the wayv members be part of other nct units
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m hoping it’s for nct 2019 year book with all 21 members come on sm release it already!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread