Traded NCT Renjun (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm looking for following cards, but you can also propose sth else and I'll see if i'm interested :sakUwu:

Big Bang (minus TOP)
2NE1 (minus Bom & Minzy)
Blackpink
DAY6 (minus Jae)
IU (i have 2 &4)
Sakura (IZONE)
Ten (NCT)
RM (BTS)
TTS so Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun
AKMU
f(x)
B.A.P (minus Daehyun)
NU'EST
Miss A

I also have Boa 2 for trade.
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd want Xiyeon or Renjun but I haven't gotten my daily card so if you don't get an offer before then would it be possible for you to wait and see what I get?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd want Xiyeon or Renjun but I haven't gotten my daily card so if you don't get an offer before then would it be possible for you to wait and see what I get?
Sure I'm not in hurry ^^
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IU 5 for Renjun?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread