Teaser NCT Resonance MV Teaser 1 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just a few days ago NCTzen twitter was mad af over a Weishennie making a joke that this will be WayV & backup dancers saying like.... "If we say this about 127 we would get hate"

The thing is.... This shiz is 127 centred again isn't it.
like..... basically everything NCT has ever released

I'll be surprised and happy if a WayV member gets lines
I'll be happy if I get ONE proper shot of Kun
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just a few days ago NCTzen twitter was mad af over a Weishennie making a joke that this will be WayV & backup dancers saying like.... "If we say this about 127 we would get hate"

The thing is.... This shiz is 127 centred again isn't it.
like..... basically everything NCT has ever released

I'll be surprised and happy if a WayV member gets lines
I'll be happy if I get ONE proper shot of Kun
Well it is a mashup of their other songs, so I would expect the same members who took part would get the lines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well it is a mashup of their other songs, so I would expect the same members who took part would get the lines.
True enough ig
Still I've got no hope for Kun, he is so far back in the line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True enough ig
Still I've got no hope for Kun, he is so far back in the line.
Ngl I'm expecting the 4 SuperM members to all get lines, I feel like it might be centered around them more so than 127 which could be an issue. But hopefully I'm wrong
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ngl I'm expecting the 4 SuperM members to all get lines, I feel like it might be centered around them more so than 127 which could be an issue. But hopefully I'm wrong
I can see that tbh.... maybe them + Jaehyun
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread