@ Nct stans (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BUT on the bright side, since there is so many members the chances of you getting an NCT card is higher!
BUT CAN YOU GET DUPLICATES THO??? IMAGINE THE RAGE

“DAMN, WHAT AM I DOING WITH THESE 50 TAEYONG CARDS AND NO LUCAS. OR TEN????? ”
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
BUT CAN YOU GET DUPLICATES THO??? IMAGINE THE RAGE

“DAMN, WHAT AM I DOING WITH THESE 50 TAEYONG CARDS AND NO LUCAS. OR TEN????? ”
Sadly I don't think you can get duplicates atm.... but if you could, I have a nightmare of Mimi having a monopoly for Jimin cards on KPS
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sadly I don't think you can get duplicates atm.... but if you could, I have a nightmare of Mimi having a monopoly for Jimin cards on KPS
trust me, it’d probably become a competition between me and her.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread