NCT TAG LIST (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
When it's completed, can we get it added to the OP of the NCT Artist Thread then it's in an easy place for everyone to find!
i guess if u can edit though cause not mine
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh, please don't add me to the tags haha. I enjoy them a lot, but I can't keep up with them ><
I am a habitual liker though, so I like most content on the site ♥
Sorry for the confusion!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh, please don't add me to the tags haha. I enjoy them a lot, but I can't keep up with them ><
I am a habitual liker though, so I like most content on the site ♥
Sorry for the confusion!
ah its ok ill remove u
 
  • Love
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ah its ok ill remove u
No problem, and thank you for the prompt action (both in wanting to include me and in taking me off). Very kind c:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I changed my username.....the tag will change as well am i right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread