eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 November 2020 #1 Reactions: Darkseid, Ahsoka and honeyfornomoney
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 November 2020 #2 I don't like it from these teasers sounds boring. I will check the side-tracks tho I.O.U and My Everything sounds way better.
I don't like it from these teasers sounds boring. I will check the side-tracks tho I.O.U and My Everything sounds way better.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 November 2020 #3 It sounds promising so far
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 22 November 2020 #4 NCTPop here to rule the world Also 90s best decade, represent yass!!