MV NCT U 엔시티 유 'From Home (Rearranged Ver.)' Official Video (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
THIS IS SO CUTE, OMG, SO SWEET. THEY WERE SO LITTLE ♥♥♥ HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME. Let´s feel like proud parents for a moment.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Oh my god I wasn't expecting to cry watching it but I did :maheart:
they were doing on purpose. I didn´t like that song that much, but DAMN ... they know how to manipulate a person´s heart :D.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my god I wasn't expecting to cry watching it but I did :maheart:
oh my god all i've seen is chenle as a baby in auditions and i- :pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wow nct decided to make me cry today lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread