MV NCT U- Make a Wish (Birthday Song) (Wuki Remix) MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Make a Wish is getting the Kick It treatment as in SM releasing a remixed version.

Wish it was in English tho, I need donuts with jam in the middle and ice cream, no flakes lemon drizzle :lisalaugh:

@NCTzen
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This MV makes me feel as if I'm high :wimwim: It made me dizzy

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this remix though. Some parts I liked but others just felt like something I would listen to if I feel like giving myself a headache.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread