This is amazing holy fuck, so much like 90s hard hitting rap

Has immediately become one of my fav B sides this year can’t wait for the full version
Wow they made a whole group with just their rappers. I know they're the most rap-oriented SM group but somehow it never occurred to me just how many rappers they really had lol. Also, this means both new boys are rappers right? Or am I just seeing one new member and thinking he's two new people?
As for the song, it's giving me major old school vibes which I like a lot. I can't say I love the song though but it wasn't terrible. It really picked up in the last 20 seconds though. The ending was really catchy.
It’s just a unit for this song lol, and it has just 1 of the new members- Sungchan. He’s the one who starts the rap verse after the first chorus lol.
In order of singing they are Mark, Taeyong, Jeno, Yangyang, chorus, Sungchan, Hendery, Johnny lol.
DID I SEE 50 ALL OF MY BAIS MARK JHONNY XIAO JUN JENO (I add him after watching 7 day a week a couple of times) (should i add sungchan to it too) (they should of add Hendry u know)
No Xiaojun here lol, but Hendery and Yangyang
