NCT U VOTE 3 - Last one {for now might do again} (1 Viewer)

what one

  • Young time - Jaehyun Renjun Jisung

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teach me - Jisung Jaemin

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Dont let go - Jaemin Lucas Mark

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Anything 4 u - Taeil Yuta Jaehyun

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imagine - Foreign line

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pick your 2 favs​
@JakeyWantsCakey @maruif @wayvoutsold @MochiFace @cosmicyuno @minacotton @Jimimis @Queen @JJbaker @SeonghwaaSTAY @Moonbinlove


5668458fdd089515368b470d-750-562.jpg Young time - Jisung Renjun Doyoung - about enjoying the time you have left being young

classroom-1.jpg Teach me - Jaemin Jisung - sexy dance concept about wanting to be taught how to "love ;)"

cutteee.jpg Dont let go - Jaemin Mark Lucas - About not letting go of your dreams

depositphotos_109744660-stock-photo-floral-streets-of-spello-in.jpg Anything for u - Taeil Yuta Jaehyun - will do anything to make - happy even wear flowers xD

tumblr_pbygdhTAJi1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg Imagine - Foreign line - about your dreams coming true​
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I actually am not feeling any of these lineups for some reason! I dunno, these combinations seem too different from eachother, not just personality but in style. The Jaemin x Jisung one MAYBE... But I am not sure about that one either...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I actually am not feeling any of these lineups for some reason! I dunno, these combinations seem too different from eachother, not just personality but in style. The Jaemin x Jisung one MAYBE... But I am not sure about that one either...
Is why im not going do another cause im sleepy cant think of line ups xD
but my friend wanted one with lucas n mark so i said id do it in the 3rd one
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread