COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV NCT/WayV's Xiaojun to make his acting debut in Chinese drama (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Source: NCT's Xiaojun To Make His Acting Debut In Chinese Drama

Following the news of NCT‘s Jaehyun and Doyoung making their acting debuts in separate dramas, WayV‘s Xiaojun is the next member to take everyone by surprise with his.

The idol will be starring in Youku‘s Chinese drama titled Hello, My Youth, which follows several first-year students’ lives as they experience both humorous and serious situations. Even though the show hasn’t released details on its characters, fans discovered a casting call for the role that provided a description for Xiaojun’s character.

He’s taken on the role of seventeen-year-old Chang Yan: a student who appears cold on the outside but is full of warmth on the inside.

Fans won’t have to wait too long to watch the show. It’ll be airing on January 11 through Youku’s app with the release of six full episodes. In total, it’s reported to have twenty.

Between promotions for NCT 2020 and making content for WayV, many wondered how Xiaojun found the time to film for the show. One thing’s for sure: fans will be tuning in to support him on his new venture.

Check out the teaser/trailer here:

@NCTzen

Anticipate our boi DJ Xiao as the latest NCT actor :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
awesome, congrats to him ♥

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lowkey surprised he's the first WayV member to venture into acting lol I thought it would be Lucas or Winwin but oh well :sanapray:
Boi's really talented, and good at anything he does, he'll do well :maheart:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I also thought WinWin would be the first WayV member to get into acting but I'm somehow not surprised it's Xiaojun. He definitely looks the part of the cold high school student role. I wonder if this will have any romance or if it will stick to just comedy. Looks fun either way and I'll watch it for sure!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy for him deffo suits this role
but now this going anger the winwin fans even more im expecting a infandom protest soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread