Appreciation NCT WE THE DREAM CHASERS (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
All Visuals

we need a picture with the new members + 18, oof




side-note: STAN Wayv
​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm excited to see NCT 2019!!! Or atleast I hope there will be an NCT 2019 :sanapray:
From what I know, sadly not. WayV will be very busy with a lot of China activities, 127 will go a lot to the US and possibly the EU as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread