Nct with puppies (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don’t know if a thread was made on this yet
But if not then look at nct with puppies







They are soo cute especially Johnny holding the puppy like it’s his baby :nekolove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove::nekolove::pandalove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been seeing this on twitter and I just need the official videos of them playing with puppies now :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've been seeing this on twitter and I just need the official videos of them playing with puppies now :sanapray:
Me too I wanna see the full video
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
3FF97533-94F4-4952-BA50-63E5C8517A3B.gif
98737D8B-CDE4-4745-9B44-F00C5483DD65.gif
965BE244-08D5-4115-A2D0-7F2DEFD4E0F6.gif
02E9EE62-78BB-4636-A197-D0888A000224.gif
78EEBA2A-2478-42FE-9339-FF32D8325FF1.gif
95956C54-A26B-4D66-BAD9-5AB94EF8330B.gif
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread