Trading NCT Yuta (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Would you mind waiting two more days? :nayeonisdone:
Oof, I already said earlier to the others though that if you were unable to find a card then I’d move onto the next person :nekosweat: I feel like it’s not fair to them if I extend it. I hope that’s alright? I know you’ve been really trying to get a card to trade with me. If you’re unable to get one by the end of today I promise I’ll try my best to help you collect cards you’re wanting.:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Btw can you list the cards you don’t have for Stray Kids and Seventeen? I might be willing to give a SVT card for Jennie
The cards I don’t have for Seventeen is The8, Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi, Vernon and Dino And the only Stray Kids card I don’t have is Changbin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The cards I don’t have for Seventeen is The8, Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi, Vernon and Dino And the only Stray Kids card I don’t have is Changbin
pretty sure she could trade a svt member but she is usually not going to be online for a couple more hours bc european time :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
pretty sure she could trade a svt member but she is usually not going to be online for a couple more hours bc european time :maheart:
:jisoosmh:
I hate these kind of situations :lisalaugh:

Sh-should I wait for her to get back online? I don’t want to be unfair to anyone...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh:
I hate these kind of situations :lisalaugh:

Sh-should I wait for her to get back online? I don’t want to be unfair to anyone...
she should be online before the time you go to sleep, she usually comes online within 2-3 hours?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
she should be online before the time you go to sleep, she usually comes online within 2-3 hours?
Oh okay that works out :pandahappy:
Thank you for all the information wise one :rjbow:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Oof, I already said earlier to the others though that if you were unable to find a card then I’d move onto the next person :nekosweat: I feel like it’s not fair to them if I extend it. I hope that’s alright? I know you’ve been really trying to get a card to trade with me. If you’re unable to get one by the end of today I promise I’ll try my best to help you collect cards you’re wanting.:pikahappy:
I WANT JENNIE GIVE ME JENNIE OH MIGHTY SUGAAAAAAAA :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :rosesmug: :rosesmug: :ilovebread: :ilovebread: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@eclipsoul @SHlNEE @Peachy_Tae

Yukibana was able to get a card for me in exchange for Jennie. :nekosweat:
I hope you all are able to complete your Blackpink sets soon.
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread