NCT127 are Still Embarrassing (@ Taeyong) (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,368
Reactions Received
41,045
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,157
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wonder how many shiets TY bears alone. Like, the members had no idea about what unfixed times meant and it’s just a little thing.
And now we know as fact that if NCT is not successful, SM blames it on him. He had a literal breakdown because of this.
When will SM healthily manage their groups?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I wonder how many shiets TY bears alone. Like, the members had no idea about what unfixed times meant and it’s just a little thing.
And now we know as fact that if NCT is not successful, SM blames it on him. He had a literal breakdown because of this.
When will SM healthily manage their groups?
I will never forgive that damn company for the crap they put their artists through
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Yeah sm is a mess, I love their groups but not all the management decisions and other stuff
Are there any good companies nowadays that treat their artists fairly? I can't think of one.
Maybe Daniel's agency is good? I think a lot of stans used to say how good Chungha's agency was and now they've gone to crap too :naeunstare: .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are there any good companies nowadays that treat their artists fairly? I can't think of one.
Maybe Daniel's agency is good? I think a lot of stans used to say how good Chungha's agency was and now they've gone to crap too :naeunstare: .
I don’t focus much on that, but maybe idol run compatibles would be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread