NCT127 Comeback 11/23 "Simon Says" -- Regulate (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
≽ Album Details ≼

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
~ Regular -- Irregular Repack Album ~
Release Date -- 11/23 (Title) 11/27 (Album)
There will be 4 new tracks including the title
"Simon Says"
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​





Original Description


Translation

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
≽ Image Teasers ≼

~ Group ~





~ Individual ~

Taeil
1542334040891.png



Johnny
1542160136433.png



Taeyong
1542160085719.png



Jaehyun
1542160184339.png



Yuta
1542253506314.png



Doyoung
1542333958338.png



Winwin
1542253554754.png



Jungwoo
1542333890149.png



Mark
1542253579759.png




Haechan
1542253591001.png

[/SPOILER]​

 
Last edited:

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Mullet needs to take the chop.

We thought we’ve seen the last


But,it only has just begun
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I thought this was for Simon D's song "Simon Says" lmao. But I'm glad I stumbled on this thread, I'm looking forward to NCT's comeback!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
NCT, RV, MAMAMOO all coming back in the same week smh.

I hope it's a banger. NCT have had a good year and their fanbase and sales have grown a lot and I have enjoyed their music for the most part but nothing has quite blown me away like Seventh Sense or Limitless.
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
NCT, RV, MAMAMOO all coming back in the same week smh.

I hope it's a banger. NCT have had a good year and their fanbase and sales have grown a lot and I have enjoyed their music for the most part but nothing has quite blown me away like Seventh Sense or Limitless.
I agree~ I hope it'll be really good like some of their 2016/17 music^^
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it's STILL there but :pandarolleyes:
I think he looks good anyway :p
:pandahappy:
Yeah but he could look so much better lol. He rocked it in the Regular MV though, although I wasn't feeling him in the teasers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Icy68446

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread