MV NCT127 Superhuman on YT (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who allowed Haechan to go off like this? He has grown up so well and I just can't!!

This song is the best NCT 127 song and I love it! I love it so much! The NCT vocals are geting justice and it is the best!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
It's my least favorite NCT songs from their whole discography

i'm sorry to say it but i feel bored after 1 minute of the song which never happen with any nct song
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's my least favorite NCT songs from their whole discography

i'm sorry to say it but i feel bored after 1 minute of the song which never happen with any nct song
Oooh, maybe the b-sides will be better for you?
Highway to Heaven?
I loooove this song and HtH
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread