- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
FLOOFLESJUNGWOO THO
![]()
SM woke them up too earlyFREAKSFSDKSDFSDFSD
Jaehyun looks good
What happened to their hair :nosejoo:
YESthey are trying to be serious but they still look so cute lol
YES HIS MESSY HAIR OMGGGThey all look good, especially Taeyong.![]()
WE DUNNO YETTTI mean they look good but the question is, is the song good? :pepehelp:
I haven't like a single one of their previous releases. Hopefully, it changes with this one :)WE DUNNO YETTT
Not even Regular? :'(I haven't like a single one of their previous releases. Hopefully, it changes with this one :)
They're all really HOT but I just can't seem to like their musicNot even Regular? :'(
omg was ottokae???They're all really HOT but I just can't seem to like their music![]()
omg was ottokae???
![]()
SSSHHT HE IS FINALLY AN OWL NOWIt's a tragedy what they have done to Taeil's hair...