NCT'S LUCAS SAYS HE HATES HETROS (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've got tea on joshuashua wanna hear it?
I advise you to shove that tea up your arse...Don't ever mention it to me.
My love for you just went up 203984752034958782034598 levels
10417
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
You

duh

There's no one else 4 me :pandalove:
If you pass this test then I'll consider you my partner


What's my name?

Red velvet or Blackpink who do you think I'd pick ?

Jimin or Park Ji min ( the girl) who do I like ?

You have to get at least 2/3 or else :chickill:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you pass this test then I'll consider you my partner


What's my name?

Red velvet or Blackpink who do you think I'd pick ?

Jimin or Park Ji min ( the girl) who do I like ?

You have to get at least 2/3 or else :chickill:
Hani

Red Velvet?

Ji Min? :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: winwinlucas
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hani

Blackpink?

Ji Min? :pepeslippy:
YOU GOT
3/3


:pepeheart::pepeheart::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
 
  • Haha
Reactions: joshuaology
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
YOU GOT
3/3


:pepeheart::pepeheart::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
HOORAY:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::llama_laugh::pepeslippy::dab::llama_laugh::pandalove::pepeslippy::dab::llama_laugh::llama_thug::llama_thug::llama_thug:πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
 
  • Like
Reactions: winwinlucas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread