Chart NCT’s Taeyong Tops iTunes Charts Around The World With “SHALALA” (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
IMG_0388.jpeg

@NCTzen
I haven’t listen to his debut yet.
​
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Thanks to the fans I guess cause the song is not it :nomina:
I love it! The song feels very in line with both NCT and Taeyong stylistically - while it's certainly not a guarantee someone will like it if they like NCT (since all we Czennies do is argue about songs 😂), I'm not sure what non-fans were expecting here honestly.
It's a very Neo song by the human embodiment of NCT. 🤷‍♀️

His debut album is the top-selling SM male soloist debut album and one of the top-selling male debuts of all time. We love to see our TY thrive!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread