Appreciation Nctzens: No one told me about this (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I just watched the NCTmetry video. It is divided into 4 parts
"NCTmentary EP1. Dream Lab"
"NCTmentary EP2. Switch"
"NCTmentary EP3. Empathy"
"NCTmentary EP4. Synchronization of Dreams"

This video is a combination of all 4 parts



I never thought I would see things like the 5 stages of sleep in Kpop. I also like the way the members spoke different languages(Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English). So I just discovered this video and I like it.
What do you think of the video?
❓
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I guess it's the first time you see nct?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and Suzy
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
No. I joined the fandom after Superhuman. I didn't watch all the previous videos like teasers and variety shows(they have too many of those). I can't watch everything.
You should watch the elementary videos
Since many theories have been upload about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread