Appreciation NECRONOMIDOL is so sweetly dark (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


psychopomp
from VOIDHYMN by NECRONOMIDOL

In the azure sky
A crescent moon sleeps
On the far bank of the Sanzu River
The Higanbana bloom

In a mossy embrace
Lies your beautiful husk
Before the Whippoorwill sings its sad song
Let us fly

Close your eyes
There’s no returning home

Take my hand
I’ll lead you to tranquility
With these fine fingers
I will carry all you are

Close your eyes
It’s time to go

A mere 21 grams

Take my hand
I’ll lead you to tranquility
With these fine fingers
I will carry all you are

We’ll travel this dark path
Together to the end
I hear the Whippoorwill calling
This fate none can deny
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No. I have never heard of it.
ooof I was just asking, bcs one of the guys on 48talk is Necronomidol staff and that's how I know about them XD. he was gone for a few weeks bcs Necroma was on tour in Europe.

You might want to check 48talk out! They talk about the 48 groups, sometimes the 46group and IZ*ONE (When things are happening) Rocket Punch has been a topic recently and so on!

It's quite a fun podcast!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
ooof I was just asking, bcs one of the guys on 48talk is Necronomidol staff and that's how I know about them XD. he was gone for a few weeks bcs Necroma was on tour in Europe.

You might want to check 48talk out! They talk about the 48 groups, sometimes the 46group and IZ*ONE (When things are happening) Rocket Punch has been a topic recently and so on!

It's quite a fun podcast!
Is it this?

I'm loving Necronomidol. That song is post black metal. It sounds almost angelic with a very intense black metal track, and it's about death.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is it this?

I'm loving Necronomidol. That song is post black metal. It sounds almost angelic with a very intense black metal track, and it's about death.
Yeah it's that channel! The guy Derek Vasconi is the guy who works with necroma! They talk about necroma at the beginning of ep 151 for example!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread