MV Need help to find a song and MV - Found it!! <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll be very thankful 🤗 if one of you knows the song I'm going to describe from my memory:

- it's a boy group (maybe 5 or 7 members?) - they had usual k-pop style - meaning no rock or ballad-styles. I think the group is maybe not active in recent years 🤔
- it has an MV
- it's from around 2013-2014/15 - I also remember 2PM released "Crazy" around that time 🤔
- the MV had following things: one of the members was wearing something similar to queen's guard hat and a watch, their clothing were in brown colors - there were also some clear blue colors in it) - Once I thouhgt it was BTS' Dope - because of those brown colors, but it wasn't 🙈
- the song itself was something in between funny, catchy and in-style at the time.

I really hope someone knows this song 😭

Edit: the song also had some "funny" vibe in it

Edit #2: Thanks to everyone who suggested MV's and songs to the song I was looking for - finally I found the song! :jenniesmug:
PS. it's Bad Mama Jama by BIGFLO
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It was definitely pop with some rap in it, and maybe electro/dance influence too. 🤔
Was it a well known group? Sorry for asking so many questions...
 
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was it a well known group? Sorry for asking so many questions...
Haha it's okay. I don't think so. I think it was kinda new formed group at that time. Maybe that song was their debut or like 2nd/3rd comeback. I remember they didn't get that much attention.

Also if I remember correctly, there might have been some trumpet-sounds too in the song too (that is a maybe)
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sorry, I didn't find the MV but I found this: The beginning sounds so similar to BTS Idol :nakypog:



Edit: I got distracted again... sorry :nekosweat:
The whole hat seems like a thing Boys Republic would do. But I've been searchign to an got distracted.



Now i go to bed and pray no more earthquakes to wake me up agian.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Teen Top Rocking? That's the only song coming to mind right now. It's kinda brown although 2PM's song came out like a year after...

 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Not the one either, but thank you for suggestion 😊
This is probably a stretch but is it Bastarz ‘Zero for Conduct’? They’re Block B’s sub unit and they wear the bearskin hat although it’s a white version (I think that’s what it is at least). They also debuted around the time 2PM released their song I think.


Lol now I’m super curious about what it is
 
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is probably a stretch but is it Bastarz ‘Zero for Conduct’? They’re Block B’s sub unit and they wear the bearskin hat although it’s a white version (I think that’s what it is at least). They also debuted around the time 2PM released their song I think.


Lol now I’m super curious about what it is

First time seing this one, and thank you again for suggestion - but it's unfortunately not the one I'm trying to find :dubuthink:

Also, I forgot to mention that the song had some "funny" vibe to it
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is it BTOB's "You're So Fly"?

 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Actually, BOYFRIEND's "Bounce" came to mind, but I wasn't sure.

 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread