MV Need help to find a song and MV - Found it!! <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Actually, BOYFRIEND's "Bounce" came to mind, but I wasn't sure.

One thing came to my mind when I watched this MV - the one I'm looking for also included a girl and big "if" I remember it correctly there was only one girl (aka the boys are all over her) and there was some sort of bar 🤔 :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One thing came to my mind when I watched this MV - the one I'm looking for also included a girl and big "if" I remember it correctly there was only one girl (aka the boys are all over her) and there was some sort of bar 🤔 :dubuthink:
It wasn't Block B's Nilili Mambo right - I assumed not but you never know (esp given the timeline)



I'm going to guess it's probably from one of the following groups (if it was a more known group): Teen Top, U-KISS, BTOB, B1A4, or Block B
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:dubuthink: hmm...That MV does have some similarities to the one I remember
I updated my answer with the following groups you probably could check out if you haven't already on your search. They are the more likely to fit what you are looking for, during that time:

Teen Top, U-KISS, BTOB, B1A4, or Block B

also check out Boyfriend, Infinite, Nu'est, BEAST, MBLAQ, and ZE:A
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I updated my answer with the following groups you probably could check out if you haven't already on your search. They are the more likely to fit what you are looking for, during that time:

Teen Top, U-KISS, BTOB, B1A4, or Block B

also check out Boyfriend, Infinite, Nu'est, BEAST, MBLAQ, and ZE:A
Thank you - I know some of these groups, but maybe they've released some not-so-much-popular MV's in the past 🤔
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread