- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
It sounds great!@daeunraine they sound like NEO JAPONISM on some songs, so I thought you could like![]()
imao their songs on Spotify are really good tooIt sounds great!I like them!
THAT SONG IS GREAT I AGREEYES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOW MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN I NEED TO WATCH MORE J-POP
Looks like I gotta add more songs to my playlistimao their songs on Spotify are really good too
normally you can find them easilyLooks like I gotta add more songs to my playlist![]()
Thank you!normally you can find them easily
It is no problem! They have still few unreleased tracks but whenener they release something I'll tell you.Thank you!
Please doIt is no problem! They have still few unreleased tracks but whenener they release something I'll tell you.![]()