- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Thank you! I'll listen to them <3
btw, aren't there color coded lyric videos like for kpop?
Thank you! I'll listen to them <3
Sometimes but not that oftenThank you! I'll listen to them <3
btw, aren't there color coded lyric videos like for kpop?
Yeah two were plannedAnother album??? Wahh they really do be feeding us
I'm really waiting for new songs.But I am waiting for a real new release as there are no new songs in both albums and they said they recorded 19 songs during lockdown.@darthraine
That’s a shame but I know a website that show the color codeOh okay
oh really? what is it?That’s a shame but I know a website that show the color code
oh really? what is it?