NEO JAPONISM badges thread - suggestion (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck




I will start NEO JAPONISM badges thread soon but you can suggest me badges in here from now.

Badges needed

NEO JAPONISM logo
Momoka Dodo (former member)
Moka Aizawa (former member)
Rana Fujii (former member)
Mirei Morita (former member)
Yuu Mamiya (former member)
Miyu Fukuda
Sayaka Tatsumi
Miruka Seto
Ai Asakura
Hinano Takizawa

Suggestion period : March 15th-March 18th
Voting Period : March 19th-March 22nd

SUGGESTIONS

NEO JAPONISM logo

Unknown-1.png
Unknown-2.png

Momoka

Unknown-1.png
Unknown-2.png
Unknown.png
Unknown-5.png
Unknown.png

Rana

Unknown.png
Unknown-1.png
Unknown-4.png
Unknown.png

Moka

Unknown.png
Unknown-1.png

Yuu

Unknown-1.png
Unknown-2.png
Unknown-1.png

Mirei

Unknown-1.png
Unknown.png
Unknown.png
Unknown-3.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I wish I could find a third picture for Rana and Yuu... :jisoosmh: are all badges good so far? @NASA @Mangoey @ikonicraja
the ones that stick out to me the most is Moka 3rd badge and Yuu first badge, they're too blurry to be accepted. Some other badges could do with a little bit of contrast/sharpening but the two I mentioned are the main problem~
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
the ones that stick out to me the most is Moka 3rd badge and Yuu first badge, they're too blurry to be accepted. Some other badges could do with a little bit of contrast/sharpening but the two I mentioned are the main problem~
Yeah I knew it wouldn’t pass ://
But I can’t find any other official pictures of them 😩😩😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I knew it wouldn’t pass ://
But I can’t find any other official pictures of them 😩😩😩
Obvs it's better to have a selection but the priority is to make sure all the badges are clear so don't worry too much if you can't find any other pictures, just focus on finding clear pictures~
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Obvs it's better to have a selection but the priority is to make sure all the badges are clear so don't worry too much if you can't find any other pictures, just focus on finding clear pictures~
It is annoying that as the first line-up disbanded, it was hard to find those :/
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread