- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz π¨π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her πππ
- Ship
- Wreck
if I really like the songs I haven't heard before, I think I'll start to really get into themSame πππ
Which songs? π©if I really like the songs I haven't heard before, I think I'll start to really get into them![]()
like starlight train and the unreleased tracklist and stuff you posted. I haven't listened to few on thereWhich songs? π©
Starlight train is quite good actually!like starlight train and the unreleased tracklist and stuff you posted. I haven't listened to few on there
It has been ages last time π©π©such good news for you
I'll do my best to listen to all of them later thenStarlight train is quite good actually!
But among the ones still unreleased I really like Lobotomy Land and Disconnect π€²I'll do my best to listen to all of them later then![]()
I don't think I've listened to either haha so I def will check them outBut among the ones still unreleased I really like Lobotomy Land and Disconnect π€²
You can listen to everything on my SoundCloud πI don't think I've listened to either haha so I def will check them out
yep, thanks for thatYou can listen to everything on my SoundCloud π