- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
but all songs except the intro are already on soundcloudME TOO
I think it is only a digital release 🤔
Maybe I'll end up ordering.![]()
Ordering for my MP3 I take on runs then.I think it is only a digital release 🤔
They will surely release a physical album soon. I can feel itOrdering for my MP3 I take on runs then.I wouldn't be surprised releasing a physical in this stuff. The postal offices are all affected.
![]()
They will surely release a physical album soon. I can feel it![]()
That’s my hope at leastI'm sure you're right and then it'll be time to whip out the wallet