- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz ๐จ๐ญ
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her ๐๐๐
- Ship
- Wreck
mpkonjibhuyvtcrdes@MinSquishy only two days left![]()
Everyone would be able to stream now! ๐mpkonjibhuyvtcrdes
Nuuuu!!!Maybe they will delete Call my name from SoundCloud on Friday and reveal a new song? ๐ค๐ค @MinSquishy
Youโll be able to listen to YouTube and Spotify from Friday! And yes I want a new song! It would reveal the new project ๐Nuuuu!!!
I canโt wait! I will stream everywhere ๐คOf Course![]()
![]()
Yeah but we have no new songs ๐๐The date is so close. PassCode's Starry Sky is still more than a month away.๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
![]()
Well, yes, Starry Sky is a new song.Yeah but we have no new songs ๐๐
only the intro is new, however it is only a new version of the old oneWell, yes, Starry Sky is a new song.
it is a digital release and it is not like they revealed every song on soundcloud beforeWow, only 2 days? I thought it would be later!