News NEO JAPONISM new project (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ファンの皆様

いつもNEO JAPONISMへの暖かいご声援ありがとうございます。
ようやく緊急事態宣言が解除され、少しづつ新しい日常に戻りつつある今日この頃ですが、
いまだに予断は許されない状況です。この状況下で皆様はそれぞれが様々なことを我慢し、協力しながら日々の生活を送っていることと思います。長期におよぶ自粛生活、本当におつかれ様です。

改めてNEO JAPONISMに関わってくれている皆さんで、夢や希望を楽しく妄想し語り合う機会になればと、今回Twitter企画を実施することにしました。

題して『#ネオサマ NEO JAPONISMの明るい妄想大募集』。


●こんな場所でこんなライブをして欲しい!!
●私ならこんな企画を打つ!!
●メンバーにこんなことをして欲しい!!
●こんなグッズが欲しい!!
●ライブが再開されたらこんなことが楽しみ!!

実現できそうなリアルな妄想から、夢ある壮大な構想まで、幅広く募集します。
「#ネオサマ」を付けてNEO JAPONISMにまつわる明るい夢や希望やの妄想を投稿してください!

(投稿いただいた妄想の中から我々が実現できそうなものはやっていきたいと思います!)

For all fans

Thank you for supporting NEO JAPONISM.
Now that the urgent declaration has finally been lifted and we are gradually returning to a new everyday life,
The situation is still unacceptable. In such a situation, we would like to support various things and cooperate with each other in our daily lives. Thank you for your long-term use.

Once again, all the people involved in NEO JAPONISM decided to run a Twitter project to have fun with their dreams and hopes and possibly be wrong.

The title is "#Neo-sama NEO JAPONISM's gorgeous delusional recruitment".


●I want you to live in a place like this! !
● I want to plan such a project! !
● I want members to do it! !
● I want this product! !
●We look forward to the live restart! !

We are looking for a wide range of applications, from realistic delusions that can be realized to spectacular designs with dreams.
Please post the brilliant dream, hope and fantasy of NEO JAPONISM on "#Neo sama"!

(I want to create an illusion that I think can be realized!)

Use this hashtag to share your dream
#ネオサマ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That's good. Do they take into account suggestions written in English?
anything you want :)) I'd be curious to see your suggestion :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thats dope
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
anything you want :)) I'd be curious to see your suggestion :sanapray:
I have no suggestion actually. I was just wondering whether they take into account suggestions written in English.

But if I were to suggest something, I think it'd be something very similar to what you already suggested.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have no suggestion actually. I was just wondering whether they take into account suggestions written in English.

But if I were to suggest something, I think it'd be something very similar to what you already suggested.
Do that :lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread