- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
It is talking about corona virus and lives cancellations I guess, the end is the new song teaserWhat's the video mean? It's just clips and it's not even subtitled. Good job twitter : /
No corona here where I live, doesn't concern me then.It is talking about corona virus and lives cancellations I guess, the end is the new song teaser
No more about the fact that they didn’t perform on real lives for a long time...No corona here where I live, doesn't concern me then.
All corona ever did was create a mass fear and paranoia.
I fear for the cancellations ofc. But yeah the whole virus thing is just annoying hearing about it.
Best announcement of the daySo do I! 😍😍
Thank you! <3Best announcement of the day![]()
7 days to go!
On 27th August at 20:00 JST
And 11 days before my birthday7 days to go!
Ok ok I can remember sis!That’s true though![]()
NEO JAPONISM's b'day gift!Can’t wait to be next Thursday![]()
We’ll see how great will be the song!NEO JAPONISM's b'day gift!