News NEO JAPONISM « Over Time » and « Here Now » album announcement (3 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
:yolk: GIVE ME GENWAKU AT LEAST :pepecry2:

I think they are more likely to release original line-up songs, at least the ones they performed on live honestly.
But I still have high expectations, because I would be extremely disappointed if they have no new songs again.
Genwaku would be a top priority.🙂
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Genwaku would be a top priority.🙂
I swear I am going to unstan if they don't give us it, really the worst thing would be re-recording all songs previously released by original line-up and adding just one new song or unreleased one. :gyuripout:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I know what a disappointment can do. It's a painful experience.
anyways let's see :pepesmug: we have to give them 5000 new followers to have the albums. (that will start on Sunday)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
5000 starting on Sunday? Previous one doesn't count? I just followed. If that doesn't count, I have to unfollow and wait till Sunday then.
well I guess they want to have 5000 followers on all members accounts :pepesmug:
someone explained it to me :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread