hmmm is Hinano growing on you?There is at least one screamer that's still quite green. I'd be interesting to watch how she develops her screaming skills.
I still don't know. I don't know them yet; but I notice the attempts at screaming.hmmm is Hinano growing on you?![]()
myself I am hesitating between Miyu and SayakaI still don't know. I don't know them yet; but I notice the attempts at screaming.
Is there a leader? I posted on another thread an apparent preference of mine for the leaders, so I think that's the most logical place to start looking. If there is no officially designated leader, then a de facto leader may work.myself I am hesitating between Miyu and Sayaka![]()
I don't think there is an official leaderIs there a leader? I posted on another thread an apparent preference of mine for the leaders, so I think that's the most logical place to start looking. If there is no officially designated leader, then a de facto leader may work.
PassCode doesn't have an official leader either; but Nao is the closest one to fill in that role.I don't think there is an official leader![]()
I'd see Sayaka or Hinano as leaderPassCode doesn't have an official leader either; but Nao is the closest one to fill in that role.
what happened?NO IT BLOCK MY HEARTTTTT AHHHHH T-T
*GASP* those ass hole got my hope up and put it in the trash and got them back