MV NEO JAPONISM 「SNIPER」 Music Video (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,494
Reactions Received
9,508
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,262
Gender
Male
Close enough
I've listened to some other Neo Japonism songs and they are good, but more pure J-Rock. 'Sniper' is amazing because of its mix of Pop and Rock. South Korea, I'd love to hear this sound from some K-Pop girl groups other than Dreamcatcher too!

I love the part when a group of gunmen surrounds Hinano, and Miruka sets herself with a gun behind them. One of them looks at her, she says "sniper" and fires............
And the tempo change and guitar riff after she said "sniper"- so good! :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've listened to some other Neo Japonism songs and they are good, but more pure J-Rock. 'Sniper' is amazing because of its mix of Pop and Rock. South Korea, I'd love to hear this sound from some K-Pop girl groups other than Dreamcatcher too!
Their 2020 EP is a must listen imo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've listened to some other Neo Japonism songs and they are good, but more pure J-Rock. 'Sniper' is amazing because of its mix of Pop and Rock. South Korea, I'd love to hear this sound from some K-Pop girl groups other than Dreamcatcher too!
I can picture Dreamcatcher performing this song...................
And the tempo change and guitar riff after she said "sniper"- so good! :pandaamazed:
Badass sound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread